Sooooo...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!! :)
I wish I could've spent the day with you, but I know next weekend when I FINALLY get to see you, we'll do plenty of celebrating to make up for it!
I hope, regardless of what you did and who you were with, your special day was a great one! :)
There's not a man in this world, I could ever love more than you... even if sometimes I don't always show that.
You've seen me on my absolute worst days and my very best days... and through it all, you never love me any less.
All that you've done for me, all that you've taught me... it doesn't go unnoticed.
You taught me to always work hard, and to follow my dreams.
You taught me to be respectful, and to treat others the way I want to be treated.
...and if they don't treat me the way I want to be treated, to let it go and put my energy into those who matter.
You taught me that it's not selfish to think about myself every now and then.
You taught me that I can always get through the hard times and that faith and family will always pull me through.
You taught me how important faith and family are.
You taught me to love others, and to love myself.
And most importantly, to enjoy moments in the now.
You taught me how to be the woman I am today... I am who I am, because of you.
This list could go on and on. You've taught me so much. And continue to teach me so much everyday.
I look up to you so much, and don't know where I'd be in this life without you.
I hope you had a great birthday, and I really really REALLY can't tell you how much I look forward to seeing you in just a few days!
And mom -- I CAN'T WAIT to see you Wednesday!!!
(If you can't tell, I miss my family like CRAZYYYY)
Stay safe and I'll see you soon... I love you so much mom and dad!
Blessings to ALL,
Ashley
| Dad & I this past Christmas. |
![]() |
| Partyin' in Waverly during RAGBRAI. |
![]() |
| Hangin' with the Gov. at the Iowa State Fair! |
| Dad, Mac & I a couple years ago :) |


No comments:
Post a Comment