Sunday, September 14, 2014

Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride

Well, it's about 4 in the morning, and being as tired as I've been all week, of course I'm still awake right now...

But I'm alive and I'm oh so very blessed!

Just wanted to say that... and how incredibly excited I am for Wednesday to see my mom!

And then for this upcoming weekend, to be in one of my best friend's weddings and see BOTH my parents on the SAME DAY! :)

Life is good, busy, but good. I still miss my poochie, Mac... for those of you who don't know, he passed away just under a week ago. Missing him is something that will never change, but I am so blessed to have had 14 amazing years with him. He certainly made my life so much better by being apart of it. So I am truly thankful for those years I did have with the greatest friend of all. <3

I should get to bed, though. I am flying solo for the very first time editing the 6 and 10 p.m. shows tomorrow, so I have to be fully rested for that!

Blessings,
Ashley

Missing you always, good boy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment